We are leading manufacturer & supplier of PTFE Lined Spool Pipe in IndiaClick on Image to Enlarge Ask Price
|Nominal Bore NB||Internal Dia (d)||PTFE Liner Thickness (t)||FLANGE PCD||FlangeHole Dia||Raised Face Dia(R/F)||Maxi. Length||Pipe Schedule|
- Pipe : 1. Seamless Carbon Steel ASTM A 106 Gr.B.Sch-40
2. ASTM A 312 TP 304,Sch-40
- Flanges : 1. Made from IS 2062 Plates/ASTM A 105
2. ASTM A 351 Gr.CF 8
- Liner : PTFE in accordance with ASTM D 1457
- Pipe : Jacketed Spool Pipe can be supplied on request
- Flanges : DIN PN 10 / 16, BS 10, ASME 300, Mixed
- Extras : Earthing Studs / Lugs, Vent Extensions
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Liner : HDPE / PP
Special heavy duty PTFE Liners available for full vacuum. Details can be provided on request. Other Flange Drilling like DIN 2632 / 2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request. Tolerance : ± 3.5 mm ( 0 to 1mtr.) and ± 5.0mm (1 to 3 mtr.) Clear ID for HDPE/PP Lined Pipes (DN/ID ) : 25/18, 40/32, 50/42,65/57, 80/67.
TEST & INSPECTION DATA
Resins are conforming to the requirements of ASTM F 1545-97(2003)
- Hydraulic Test : 20 Kg / Cm2 After Lining
- Spark Test : 15 KV D.C After Lining
When the lined piping system will be lagged, please specify that the spools and fittings should be supplied with vent extensions, these 75mm long extension protrude through the lagging allowing the correct venting of the lined equipment.
All lined piping systems must have vent holes drilled through the steel body. This is for 2 reasons, firstly to vent any gasses that may permeate through the liner witch can be detrimental to liner life to the atmosphere rather than allow them to build up behind the liner trapped within the steel pipe. Pipe spools less than 500mm have 2 off vent holes located centrally, longer spools have 4 vent holes 1 pair located at each end.Question?