We are leading manufacturer & supplier of PTFE Structure Packing in IndiaClick on Image to Enlarge Ask Price
PTFE Structured Packing refers to a range of specially designed materials for use in absorption and distillation columns and chemical reactions. PTFE Structured Packing typically consist of thin corrugated . PTFE sheets arranged in a way that they force fluids to take complicated paths through the column, thereby creating a large surface area for the contact between different phases.
PTFE being hydrophobic in nature and treated rough surface is necessary to achieve a good separation efficiency . It is possible to achieve 2.5 or more theoritical stages per meter of column height by our PTFE structure packing.
- It is completely chemically inert material
- It is strong but light in weight.
- It gives rise to adequate passages for both Gas & Liquid
- streams without excessive liquid hold up or pressure drop.
- It provides a good contact between liquid and gas.
- It is washable and reusable.
- It is unbreakable too.
- It is energy conserving.
The packings are available for column sizes from DN – 50 to DN – 450 in standard lengths of 200mm pad modules .Question?