We are leading manufacturer & supplier of SS & MS PTFE Lined Pipes And Fittings in IndiaClick on Image to Enlarge Ask Price
Sigma can supply with a complete range of the full piping system in SS 304 Lined Pipes & Fittings, SS 316 Lined Pipes & Fittings, and MS Lined Pipes & Fittings. We manufacture piping system with all wetted parts PTFE / PFA and steel external finish of stainless steel.
At SPEC we use basic raw materials from renowned all the world over suppliers like DuPont, USA, and GFL, India supported by the state of the art technological know-how and Thermoplastic Techniques like Paste Extrusion, Compression Moulding, and Injection Moulding along with a dedicated team of Engineers, Technicians, Computer-aided Designers, and others make it come alive as long-lasting corrosion-free systems.
Corrosion performance of the stainless steel is well known, hence spending 20 % to 25 % cost on painting lines can be saved besides the life of the systems is increased considerably if it is to be used for the longest time.
Advantages of PTFE Lined Pipe & Fittings :
- Chemical inertness except for Fluorine and its compounds and highly Violent
- Reducing Agents.
- Low Co-efficient of friction.
- Little water absorption.
- Excellent Weathering Resistance.
- Alternative to expensive alloys and exotic metals.
- Long service life, Maintenance-free, easy to install to ensure little or no
- equipment or plant downtimes means low operational costs.
- Exceptional corrosion resistance over a wide range of Ph and temperatures.
- Recommended for use in Multi-Component Mixture applications.
- Low risk of failure because of designs conforming to current International
- Standards to ensure hazard-free environment.
- No contamination of flow media.
QUALITY CONTROL FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT SPEC:
- Hydro-Testing facility at 20-28 kg/cm2.
- Spark Testing facility at 10KV -15 KV DC after lining.
- Hardness Tester for Moldings.
- Tensile Strength Testing Machine.
- Specific Gravity Testing Machine.